Course & Slope Rating
18 Hole Old Course
9 Hole new Course
Men Blue Tees:
Ladies Blue Tees
- Out of Bounds (Rule 18)
- To the West: The fence from the 3rd tee separating the Old and New courses and extension thereof to the Lunderton Burn.
- To the North: Beyond the fence on the south side of the Lunderton Burn.
- To the South: Beyond the fence alongside the river bank.
- Beyond the white posts to the left of the 18th green.
- A ball coming to rest on the practice putting green.
- Penalty Areas (Rule 17)
- The ditches crossing the 4th, 14th and 10th fairways and to the left of the 5th, 14th and 15th fairways: Behind the 4th green and to the left of the 9th green.
- The Beach is a Red Penalty Area.
- Abnormal Course Conditions including Immovable Objects (Rule 16)
- Areas defined by Stakes, Lines or Physical features.
- Tractor tyre marks.
- The track to the left of the 13th fairway and its continuance to the 15th forward tee, the track to the left of the 6th hole and its continuance on the right side of the 12th hole.
- All artificially surfaced paths.
- All weather shelters.