Peterhead Golf Club was established in 1841. The ‘Old
Course’ layout began as a 9 hole course in 1892,
designed by Willie Park Jnr a dual winner of the Open
Championship. The ‘Old Course’ was extended to 18 holes
in 1908 and a second 18 hole course ‘The New Course’ was
established in 1923, however today it exists as a 9 hole
Please click on a hole to view it.